It's St. Patty's Day!
So venture out to your local Irish pub, take in some green beer and watch the Leafs attempt to keep their bleak playoff hopes alive.
They'll be visiting the Florida Panthers in a game that can easily be considered a must-win.
If you elect to stay home to watch, try making this pub grub at home.
Using the ingredients on the right. Follow these quick steps:
1. Pour the peanut oil into a deep pan and preheat to 375 degrees F.
2. While the oil is preheating, in a medium bowl, mix flour, salt, garlic, paprika, and pepper.
3. Mix in the beer, and then fold in the egg whites.
4. Dip the fish fillets into the mixture and allow the excess to drip off.
5. Place in the oil and fry about 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown.
6. Drain on paper towels and serve.