While the Toronto Maple Leafs play host to the New Jersey Devils, we're letting our bellies play host to these.
You should too.
Using the ingredients on the right, follow these simple instructions to complete the perfect game-time snack.
1. Separate ribs into 1-rib portions.
2. In a large pot of water, bring to ribs to a boil and skim off froth.
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until tender – about 20 minutes – and drain.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine hoisin sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger and hot pepper flakes.
5. Place ribs on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet and coat with half of the sauce.
6. Roast in 425°F (220°C) oven for 7 minutes.
7. Brush with remaining sauce.
8. Roast until browned and slightly caramelized, which should take about 7 more minutes, and then sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.