While The Toronto Maple Leafs attempt to fend off the surging Philadelphia Flyers, we'll be busy eating these.
Care to join?
Using the ingredients on the right, follow these six easy steps.
1. Sauté sausage and beef at medium heat, while mixing and mashing with a spoon. Do so until pink is gone.
2. Drain fat.
3. Add garlic and cajun spice, sauté for about two minutes.
4. Add jalapeño, tomato, onions, coriander and lime juice. Stir.
5. Spread tortilla chips on large baking tray, top with mixture and add cheese.
6. Bake at 375°F (190°C) until cheese is melted.
Try adding sour cream and/or guacamole for an extra little treat.